Customer Service Advisor
Tomlinson manufacture foil blocking and embossing plates for the printing trade. We manufacture products on a quick turnaround for both domestic and overseas customers. Our ideal person will have experience of a manufacturing environment and can handle customer contact in both a service and sales environment. You will be a point of contact for customers with queries regarding products, orders, costs and delivery dates.
You will also be used to working in a pressurised environment with the ability to provide high quality customer service.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with customers on correct product usage.
- Generating estimates.
- Contacting customers to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Processing product orders received via email from our customers.
- Generating detailed technical specification sheets to enable our manufacturing department to produce items to the customers’ requirements.
- Ensuring the order arrives on time with the customer.
- Assisting the sales team by handling calls from potential new customers.
- A background in print or engineering would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to understand technical drawings and/or graphic artwork.
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- A good working knowledge of B2B channels, eg. Mailchimp, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Suite with a comprehensive knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite although training available for the right applicant.
- Good written and conversation skills are essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
Ideally educated to degree level.
Previous experience in a sales environment.
Knowledge of printing procedures and terminology would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org